Monday, November 30, 2015

Alma 5:26-27

EVERYONE! 
I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We did in Montrose. :)

On Thanksgiving, we had breakfast with the Rodriguez family. Yay for Mexican food. <3 It made me so happy. Then we ate dinner with the Schillers, because they're saints basically, and offered to feed us because no one else wanted to. (Until super last minute, but that's another story.)  And we ended up going back to the Rodriguez house to teach them a lesson. They're my favorite. 
Yesterday, Alan Lerma (less-active) came to church! We struck up a deal with him and he'll be coming for a few Sundays. And I'm teaching him how to do this hair style that I didn't even know was a thing. The good news is: I figured it out, and it looks pretty good. 
Also, we had this young man named Eduardo show up at church. He is a member, but hasn't come for like 3 years. And his mom, Maria, is one of our investigators. And she came as well. Eduardo expressed to us his desire to learn more about the Gospel. And even expressed a desire to prepare to serve a mission. SO. We are really excited to start working with him! 
I spent the weekend in Delta, taking care of my Sister Training Leader, Sister Davis. She somehow scratched her eye, and then the tissue wasn't healing correctly. So a doctor scraped off the bad tissue, and it was SUPER painful. So she asked me if I could take care of her. Which, of course, I did. So I'm exhausted. But it was worth it. She's doing much better now, by the way. She just needed me to stay there, rub her back, and sing to her. Haha. 

I swear that I took pictures this week. But I'm at a really ghetto computer and I don't know where to plug things in. (I can't do technology anymore.) SO I promise that I'll send pictures next week. If I end up at a computer that I actually know how to use. Ha. 
I love and miss you all! 
Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper
PS: Alan Lerma on hair products: mousse
"Well, I mean, I didn't use a lot. Just a little fluffy bubble."

No comments:

Post a Comment