Monday, November 9, 2015

Mosiah 3:19

Well, I have to admit that I hadn't really thought at all about what I was going to say in this email. So suffice it to say, it'll be another short one. But we all know that it's a normal thing anyway. ;) 
Nothing particularly exciting happened this week. But this coming week, there's going to be a looooooot happening. 
For example, a general authority will be here to talk to us tomorrow. And I have to sing a solo in front of him, as well as HALF of my mission. So I'm freaking out about that. BUT I'm really excited because I get to see a ton of my favorite people! <3 And that makes it all worth it. 
This week will be going by ridiculously fast. 
Tomorrow: Talk with a general authority. 
Wednesday: Interviews with President Murdock 
Friday: Weekly planning, weekly branch activity, and start exchanges 
Saturday: end exchanges. 
It's going to be a blur. And it probably will be for the rest of the transfer. 
Time goes by way too fast. 
As for my funny quote of the week, we were teaching one of our less-actives outside. Because he's a single guy and we didn't have a member with us. So he decides that he's going to go inside and make us hot chocolate. When Hna Chavez got hers, and mine was being made, she looked at me and says, 
".........should we bless it?"
I love her! 
Okay, I love and miss you all. And hope you have a fabulous week! 
Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment