Monday, August 3, 2015

Sometimes we act like children :)

Because I was reunited with my two best friends! :) Elder Bang and Elder LeCheminant! 




















Dearest Friends and Family, 
 
 
I am in Glenwood Springs. Which is in the same district I was in last transfer. Which is literally 30 minutes away from my last area. I'm whitewashing. And I'm struggling a lot. 

BUT. 

My new companion is fabulous. She's making things super fun for me, which I appreciate immensely. She's hilarious. :) It's Sister Salazar, by the way. She's from California. She's brown. And perfect. I LOVE HER. 

The other day we tracted, literally all day. And to reward ourselves at the end of it, we sat on some swings for a few minutes. And we took the most adorable companion picture ever. So there's that. :)
Because my new companion and I are adorable. :) 

I feel like I don't have much to tell you, because I literally have no idea what I'm doing here. Like. At all. But I'm excited to be here. Finally not exiled anymore. ;) But all is well, because the members here are fabulous. And some of them let me play their guitars. :) 

I hope you all have a fabulous week. 

Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper
 
P.S.

My new address is

1141 Westbank Road
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 

No comments:

Post a Comment