Monday, August 24, 2015

TWO MORE WEEKS! ;)

Well, friends and family. The whole "two more weeks" thing is a joke that the lovely Hermana Salazar and I have with each other. Because one of us is for sure being transferred in two weeks! Which is such a bummer, because we love each other so much. But it's for the best that we're separated. We love each other too much, and have too much fun. So it's good! 

This week was crazy. They all are, though, aren't they? 

On Tuesday, we had exchanges. I went to Steamboat with Hna Bittle. When we were about 20 minutes away from Steamboat, we got a call from Hna Salazar, asking me if I had the keys for the car in Glenwood. Well friends, I'm an idiot! I took the keys with me to Steamboat! But it all worked out. The other sisters from Eagle just ended up staying with them. So there were four sisters in the area. It all worked out the way it was supposed to, I think. 

We found the most amazing person in the world while we were knocking doors on Saturday. His name is Eleazar. He's from El Salvador. He is so prepared that we taught him the Word of Wisdom in the first few minutes we knew him! (Because he had a question as to why we don't drink coffee.) And then we transitioned into the Restoration. It was amazing. We're looking forward to getting to know him better and working with him! He's fabulous. And he has the cutest 5 year old son in the world! 

We've been trying really hard to get in contact with Blanca. But her phone is STILL off. That's like a week and a half now. And we don't have her address. So, not really sure what we're doing there. Just keep on calling her every day until one day the phone is back on I guess. 

Things are good, my friends! 

Love and miss you all! 
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment