Monday, August 31, 2015

"Tal vez tomamos un poco de cerveza....que mal es?"

That awkward moment. There's a really long story behind that one, but I don't feel like getting into it right now... Hahaha. 

This week was fine. 

We had a super awesome Sisters Conference on Tuesday. It was definitely the best Sisters Conference of my mission. And if you know anything about me, you probably know how much I detest Sisters Conferences. So for me to say that it was great, that's a super good thing. The Sister Training Leaders read us part of the Ricciardi Letter, a part about a prayer room. So we all got to go into a room and say a personal prayer. It was awesome. Super spiritual experience. I loved it. 

This is the last week of the transfer, and one of us is definitely being transferred. We don't know who yet. SO if you have mail to send to me, please send it to the mission office!

Hermana Sherilyn Harper
999 E Tufts Ave
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113

And I'll let you know what happens next week. :) 

This week, we're going on exchanges. I get to go back to Eagle! :) I'm not actually sure how I feel about it. But, it'll be good I think! 

It's so weird that it's already the last week of the transfer. SO stinkin' weird. After this one, I only have 4 left. Because I hit my stinkin' year mark on Thursday. I only have 6 months left! CRAZY. 

"for when I am weak, then am I strong." 
-2 Corinthians 12:10 
The Atonement is real. And we can only become strong from our weaknesses if we apply the atonement into our lives. 

Love and miss you all! 
Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment