Monday, July 27, 2015

"How to train a Bair." - Myrna


Well, friends and family, I can't really explain to you why this quote is so hilarious. Suffice it to say that there is going to be a riot when the day comes that I get transferred from Eagle Valley. The members want to keep me here. Forever. Hahahaha. 

Life is good! 

Salvador is going to be baptized next Sunday! He's so excited. And so are we. :) His baptism is all planned out. And we're SO excited because Hermana Bauer will get to come! I'm probably more excited about that than anyone. This whole experience with Salvador has been so amazing and crazy. I often think about when he tried to tell us not to come by anymore when we came for our second lesson. I know with all of my heart that Hna Bauer and I needed to be together at that point to help Salvador continue meeting with us. So he'll be getting baptized on Sunday and it's going to be a party. Please continue praying for him! :) Prayers work, I promise! 

Transfers are coming up this next week. We think I'm staying, but just to be safe, if you need to send me letters/packages please send them to my mission office! 
Sister Sherilyn Harper
999 E Tufts Ave
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113 

I love and miss you all and hope that you have an amazing week! Remember that the Lord is always with you, no matter what. He loves you and He wants you to be happy. And I want all of you to be happy, too. 

Life is good! 

 Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment