Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#GraciasAQueElVive #BecauseHeLives

Dear Friends, Family, and also others.

Nuestra Zone
This week went by...ridiculously fast. Really. It was such a stinkin' blur. And...I'm just going to give you a day-by-day layout of what I did this week. 

Monday: Sister Adair and I built a shelf. Because we're awesome. And it's beautiful. And Sister Chandler and Sister McRae came to Eagle and stayed with us! SLEEPOVER. And it was the best being reunited with my Chandzy! 




Tuesday: I got to be with Chandzy all day! Until 5. :) It was the best. But it was SUPER weird being with her.. Because, GUYS, she speaks Spanish now! She's amazing. And it was so great to be able to be with her for a whole day! And do missionary work for REAL with her! It was the best. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, we do not have pictures to prove that this event really happened. (Her camera was dead...mine was left in our apartment, to which I did not have a key because the STLs did not really think things through.) But I promise that it happened! And was great! 

Wednesday: I got to be with mi mama for the day! :) It was the best! But it was SUPER weird being with her and not being in Denver. But it was great, we had a really good day! And it was like old times! :) I don't have any pictures to prove this event really happened either, because....I'm really bad about taking pictures. But I promise that this one happened as well! 

Thursday: We were in Glenwood ALL day! We had zone meeting! SO that was great. I sang a musical number with Sister Pierce and Elder Serrano. And as a mission, we are now being asked to sing in every lesson, except when we're tracting and we first find people. SO! I'm really excited to sing to people all the time! :) YES!

Friday: We had weekly planning...meh. I had a mental/emotional breakdown. But all is well! We just...didn't really get to work because Sister Adair and I were just crying. A lot. Actually, that's a lie. I was the only one that was crying. But we're good now! No worries. 

The weekend: We got to watch conference! And it was amazing! The talks were amazing and I felt so inspired and uplifted. I am so grateful that we have a living prophet on the earth today and that twice a year we get to listen to conference and hear the words that God has for us! It truly is amazing, and I know that it's real. Thomas S. Monson truly is a prophet of God. 


I hope that you all have an amazing week! Know that I love you, and God loves you, too! 

Los quiero, 
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment