Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pastor Beards



My dear friends and family, 

This week was...weird. Basically sickness was abounding and work didn't get done in Eagle for 3 days this week. BUT. All is well. It all turned out okay, so no worries. But...I don't have much to talk about this week. 

http://internetbrothers.org/images/hanging_lake_falls.jpg
Hanging Lake
We DID hike Hanging Lake last Monday! Which is weird, because it definitely feels like it was more than a week ago. But it was SUPER beautiful, so I'll be sure to send pictures. It was the best!

On Tuesday we had to say goodbye to Cesar, because he went back to BYU-I! Basically it was the worst. I love Cesar! But all is well. He's off doing great things with his life! 

On Saturday we were on Exchanges with the lovely Glenwood Sisters. I went to Glenwood with Sister Pierce, and we had a good day. Took lots of ridiculous pictures and won a competition. :) It was great. 

So yesterday, Sister Adair and Sister Pierce were both super sick. So Sister Adair and I drove to Glenwood so that Sister Arnold and I could go do something. So Sister Arnold and I were together for a couple hours and it was the best. :) I loved it. I LOVE MI MAMA! It's always a good time when we're together. 

Other news from yesterday is that I had to give my first on the spot talk in Spanish sacrament meeting. So that was an adventure. Sister Adair made me go first, so I had literally two seconds to come up with a topic. So I just stuck with the basics. And I talked about the Book of Mormon. Because that's it. Everything will always come back to the Book of Mormon. That is the evidence that everything that we believe is true. 

Well friends, and family. I love you all. I miss you all. 

Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment