Monday, October 19, 2015

1 Nephi 20:10

MY CURSE IS FINALLY BROKEN!! 
Hermana Chavez and I are staying together for another transfer! <3 We're both so excited, and I'm really excited about having a companion for more than 6 weeks FINALLY!
We had a crazy week. We both cried about less-actives breaking our hearts. But we saw some really cool miracles. 
Like when I was on an exchange with Hna Eldredge. We found a new investigator (Julie) to put on date. We really weren't sure we should put her on date, just because there's clearly a lot of issues that she needs to work through before she can get to that point. BUT the lesson went SO perfectly that we just went for it. And she accepted! She was really happy and seems so eager to learn even more! Let's just say that we're going to have some really fun word of wisdom and law of chastity lessons with her... :) 
I love Montrose. I love Hermana Chavez. I love la rama San Juan. I love being a missionary. :) 
 
Life is good, and we're excited to see tons of miracles this coming transfer! 
I love and miss you all! 
<3 Hermana Sherilyn Harper 

"Most dead people aren't depressed." -Doctor Bowen, a keynote speaker at a Super Saturday I attended in Grand Junction. 
(Rant about Grand Junction: The fire hydrants there are GREEN! I don't understand it! It's such a dang weird place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment