Monday, June 29, 2015

"if the mountain doesn't come to you, you go to the mountain." -Myrna

Well friends and family, 

I am LITERALLY scrambling for time right now! Today we went and hiked Hanging Lake and as a result, we're on a serious time crunch right now! :/ 

But know that this week was fabulous. Sister Moody and I have been doing such great work together. I'm grateful that she's my companion. She's teaching me SO much! 

Salvador came to church yesterday! :D It was the best. Unfortunately, it was a Sunday where we had to translate. And we're AWFUL at translating. I made Sister Moody do it, and Salvador and I laughed at her. Hahahaha. Kind of mean. But also great. Because it was hilarious. But it was such a miracle that he came to church! We had a lesson with him on Saturday, and we asked him if we were going to see him at church tomorrow. He said "...no." Basically my soul was crushed. Then he laughed and said he was just kidding. He's a punk, guys. Haha. 

I love and miss you all tons! Have a great week! 

Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment