Monday, June 1, 2015

"I'm very territorial. If I were an animal, I would rub my scent all over you."

This week was insane. It was so crazy. And somehow, we were still able to get work done. Thank goodness.

Monday: We drove to Glenwood, we played basketball and volleyball with our district as well as with a few less-active members and investigators. It was probably some of the most fun I've ever had. It took me back to the good times in Mexico when we would play District/Zone volleyball. :) #homesickfor12C 

Tuesday: We took a road trip to Denver. (Such a long drive!) But it's a really pretty one. It was SO weird being back in Denver. So stinkin' weird. Almost like I'd never left, and almost like I never belonged there. It was weird. So many weird feelings. Anyway, we walked into the mission office, because we decided we might as well get commissary for everyone. The office staff looked at me like I was a ghost. It was hilarious. But it was good. We also got free lunch! Some guy just paid for us, and we taught him about the Atonement. It was great. 

Wednesday: We had exchanges. And I had to take another trip to Denver. So I celebrated my 9 month mark in Denver (dream come true!) with Sister Moody. 

Thursday: We had a District Meeting in Glenwood. We exchanged back, and had lunch with the Rifle sisters. It was a good time. 

Friday: We had weekly planning and it was our first day being in Eagle the entire day. So it was nice to be able to get something done. 

Saturday: We drove to Glenwood. Again. I was asked to do a special musical number for a meeting we're having this week. So I volunteered Elder Pikula to sing with me. So we had to go practice. And it's going to be fantastic. I'm really excited. 

Sunday: We decided to go see a recent convert that we hadn't seen in a while. (She went to Mexico. I think she told us beforehand, but there's too much stuff in my head all the time, I can't keep it all straight.) So we went to see her. While we were there talking with her, Hermana Flores showed up! It was so happy! So I got to see her and hug her! And I met her mom! :) Yay for meeting people's parents! Her mom is SUCH a cutie! 

So there was my week. It was crazy and it somehow all ended up working out okay. This week is going to be another crazy one. 

I love you all! And I miss you! 

Con amor,
hermana sherilyn harper

No comments:

Post a Comment