Monday, July 20, 2015

"I don't want to be Satan."

Because I want you to remember how weird I am
Friends and family: It is official! My mission is trying to kill me! I passed out again this week on Friday and currently have a ginormous bruise on my left cheek. It's super cute. It looks like Hna Moody beat me up, haha. 

I don't have much time to write, because I have to go pack. Because I'm being transferred! And I'm really sad about it. To my friends from Mexico: If you thought I ugly cried when I had to leave the CCM, you should be SO glad you don't have to see the ugly cry that's happening because I have to leave Eagle. And it's probably worse because I don't have Hna Chandler to hug me and cry with me. I just ugly cry by myself. la lucha es real. 

 
 
Salvador didn't get baptized this week. :( But it's okay, because he's going to keep learning and keep going to church and the sisters are going to keep teaching him. He's going to get baptized one day, just wasn't yesterday. I'm praying that I'll get to come back for his baptism. 

I have to go because I have to pack up my life. :( 

Wish me luck with white-washing my new area. It's going to be an adventure of sorts! 

All my love,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment