Monday, May 11, 2015

Cambios



To my dearest friends and family, 

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday, and that all of those missionaries/missionary families had WONDERFUL talks with one another. :) 

I was thinking, man, I really don't have much to say today. But it's been quite the week, actually. Now that I'm thinking back on it. 

On Monday I was in Glenwood with Sister Pierce, and that was a good time. We went to Target, and you have to know that it made me deliriously happy. :) 

On Tuesday, we had transfer meeting! And I got to see a couple of my favorite people! I got to see Elder Clubb! Hermana Chandler! And Papa LeChe! :) HOORAY! It was fantastic. I love those missionaries a lot. So I was so grateful to get to see them. And I also got my new companion, Sister Bauer. She's from Rome, New York. It's going to be an interesting transfer. 

Mostly this week, we did a lot of knocking. Which, I have to be honest, I LOVE! I think it's such a good time. And we definitely saw some miracles come out of it. So there's that. 

This week, we went to see my favorite person in the WORLD: Brother Abbott. I gave him the copy of the Book of Mormon that I've been studying out of for the last 7 months. I studied the atonement, and read it through 6 different times, marking different parts of the atonement every time. I poured my heart and soul into that copy, and I hadn't really planned on giving it to anyone. But I finished it the morning that we were going to see him. And I knew that it had been his all along. It's so interesting to see how God works. He does indeed work in mysterious ways. 

I'm sorry this is so short, but I hope you all know that I love and miss you all! 

Con amor,
Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment