Monday, March 23, 2015

"Tu no sabes nada." -Frida

To my lovely friends and family, 

This email probably won't be super great, because I have to get out of here relatively quickly. Because I have to go back my bags. Because I'm getting transferred. And there's a lot of feelings about it. I'm happy and sad and...yeah, all of the feelings. 

I'm super glad that I've had this opportunity to serve here for 6 months. It's been the best. I've loved these people more than words can describe. And I'm really excited to go to a new area and love these new people! 

I'm so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve a mission. It is the most amazing thing of my life and I've been growing so much. 

I love and miss you all SO much! 

Con amor, 

Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment