Friday, March 20, 2015

"I'm like milk chocolate, with more milk." -Luis

Hola familia, amigos, y otros! 

It's been another week! How. Crazy? 

Even crazier thing? 

Transfers are next week. :o #terrified 

I've been in Denver 1st North for 6 months. And I feel like it's been confirmed to me multiple times that I'm being transferred. So I'm sad. But also happy. I don't know how to even describe it. There's a lot of feelings. But such is the life of a missionary. 

And with transfers being the way they are: if you need/want to send me letters/packages/what have you this week, PLEASE send them to my mission office:
Sister Sherilyn Harper
999 East Tufts Avenue
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113 

Okay, thank you! 

I don't have a whole lot of time to write this week. 

But I just wanted to tell you all that I love my mission. I love this opportunity that I have to be here, to serve God's children. I love this opportunity to share the true and restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. To teach people about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and to truly learn myself how to apply the atonement in my life. I know with every fiber of my being that these things are true. I've been blessed more than words can say. 

I love and miss all of you. Praying for you always. 

Con amor,

Hermana Sherilyn Harper

 Grace, Luis, and me :) Two of my favorite people in the ENTIRE world. 

Sebastian and me on his birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment