Monday, January 19, 2015

I Always Lose the Nose game! I'm Tired of Praying

Hola familia, amigos...y....y...otros! This week has been such a stinkin' fantastic week, everybody. Like really. I can't. Good things: 5 investigators with a baptismal date (all are SO solid. So much happy) 5 investigators at Sacrament Meeting! Okay. I'm just really happy. Juan and his kids (they're 4 with a baptismal date) are SO stinkin' beautiful. We've only known them for a week, and I love them with all of my heart and soul. They're on date for February 1, and I am so excited. This family is the best. I can't even express how much happiness they bring to my life. Juan is basically my favorite person in the entire world. Okay, here's my miracle of the week! A while back, there was a girl in this ward who came back from her mission. She was telling Sister Arnold and I that she really wanted us to go meet with her friend who is a less-active member and is married to a man who isn't a member. But she never gave us a phone number, never got anything set up so we could meet her. Just. It never ended up working out. We were on exchanges, so Sister Eldredge was in my area with me. We had just finished tracting, and were driving to our next appointment. I looked out the window, and pointed at a duplex type thing, and told Sister Eldredge that I needed to knock those someday. Then I kept driving. But I hit a stop sign, and I just knew that I needed to go do those houses right that second. So I flipped a U-Turn, didn't tell Sister Eldredge what I was doing. Just drove back and parked in front of those houses. I parked, looked at her, and said, "I know that I said I would knock these houses later. But I need to do it right now." So we got out knocked them. And we found this woman that this RM had wanted us to meet! And it was so perfect! I was sooo excited to have found her, because I've been wanting to meet her FOREVER. And we found her, because I felt like I needed to knock those houses right then. It was the best. AND she came to church this week. Following the promptings of the spirit. It is the BEST. So here's what I want to tell all of you today. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LOVE YOU. So much more than you can ever possibly imagine. They love you perfectly. They want you to be happy. So just, never forget how loved you are. Never forget that you can be happy. Los amo MUCHO. Hermana Sherilyn Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment