Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Face Kinda Hurts...



Ah, friends and family,

It has been another week. Crazy. Also, I've survived an entire transfer! What?! Two of the Elders in my District are being transferred and have been called as Zone Leaders! And one of the Sisters is going home. The good news is: Sister Arnold and I get to stay! And Sister Adair is going to be training, so I won't be the baby anymore. :) 

So, here's the thing. I don't actually remember a lot of what happened this week..again. But I kind of have a legitimate excuse this week. I had a little incident this morning. I was cleaning our bathroom, and I passed out and hit my face and head really hard. So. I basically have a really killer headache and am having a really hard time concentrating today. And basically, that's what happened. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it! But, if y'all wanted to pray for me that I won't be in so much pain that'd be cool. (And I can't believe that I'm saying y'all now. This is all Elder Cabas's fault.) 

Yesterday was a good Sunday though! We are teaching this one lady named Angelica, and guys. She's amazing. I love her so much! So, her husband is a member (evidently not active really) but Angelica and her kids are not members. But they all came to church yesterday! (Which meant that we had FOUR investigators at church!) It was amazing. And Elder Cabas and Elder Bang had two baptisms yesterday, so we went to that as well. Baptisms are ridiculously beautiful. 

Sister Arnold and I have the worst car. It was snowing this week, and we almost got in a wreck the first day. (Wreck = we almost hit a parked car, hahaha.) (Also, I will have all of you know that I was not driving, Sister Arnold was.) Anyway, it's the worst. When we stop driving, the heat stops working. The fans keep blowing air, but it's freezing cold. SO basically, we would die if we got stranded. And our tire pressure keeps going down. It was fine this morning. But we have to keep an eye on it. 

We had this crazy little thing called Sisters Conference this week. Basically, it was two hours of hearing about how awesome we are. Okay, not really. But it was really cheesy. Think cheesy relief society and multiply it by at least 7. It was pretty good though. Lots of good things got said. :) 

My District <3
Also, fun fact: I have read the Book of Mormon 2.5 times this transfer. :) So happy.


Okay, I hope all is well with you wherever you are! I love and miss you all SO MUCH! 

Con amor,

Hermana Sherilyn Harper 

No comments:

Post a Comment