Monday, January 4, 2016

"You know that everything that comes out of my mouth is racist." -Hna Harper

That quote is because I promised Hna Eldredge I would use it. I was talking to Hna Chavez and I said something racist and she acted all shocked. Even though I say so many racist things to her all the time. It's all just a joke though, everyone. I'm not actually racist. LATINOS ARE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE! :) 
Okay, onto the week. 
This week was crazy, and I feel like I spent entirely too much time in Grand Junction, but it made Hna Chavez happy so, we had that going for us. :) 
On Thursday we had a big meeting, a "mission tour" and we learned a lot about how we can become Preach My Gospel Missionaries. MOSTLY we learned about planning. So it was really good. 
On Friday, we had interviews with President Murdock. They were supposed to be at 10, but he didn't call us in until 11:30. Such is life. We had good interviews. We talked about our area, our companionship, and then we had individual interviews. But it was really good. 
So, I guess what you all need to know is that I'm going to be transferred. 
SO if you have letters or anything to send to me, please send it to my mission office! 
999 East Tufts Ave
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113 
I hope that you all have an amazing week! Pray lots for me, please. I need it. 
Con amor,
hermana sherilyn harper

1 comment: